In this topic, we will explore
- We created policies on S3, one is ReadWriteAccess which give permissions to users to read, write and other is read, write.
- To attach policies, select the policy and click on Policy actions –> Attach
- To attach, click on selected policy and Attached entities –> Attach.
- Then, it shows the users, to which the policy can be attached.
- Select the user and click on Attach policy.
- Go to Users, having policies with group Administrator Access, delete the policy.
Validating the assigned policy
- Open another browser window, enter your AWS account with the user to whom the new policy is assigned.
- Go to S3, click on the bucket which you created. In this, we are able to read, write and list.
- Create a folder in a bucket and grant the permissions which are required to the user.