In this lesson, we covered
- Creating AWS account
- We used one of AWS services, EC2 (Elastic Cloud Compute) in a free tier to create a virtual machine.
- In EC2, we covered AMI, volumes, security groups and creating a key pair to connect to EC2 instance.
- Using Elastic IPs, to setup static IP to EC2 Instance
- Terminating instance and cleaning associated resources.
- We created Security credentials for Amazon account i.e.access key and secret key.
- Setting up AWS CLI in windows, Configured access, and secret key to interact with AWS account
- Using S3, we created a bucket and access it by AWS CLI.