Are you into System Administration and capable of troubleshooting issues on your own and want to know how to build Big Data cluster with confidence and prepare well for this scenario based CCA 131 exam?
This course is for you. You can prepare for the exam at free of cost.
We are thriving to provide you enough skills at an affordable cost to prepare and give the exam with confidence.
Let us see some of the pre-requisites to learn Big Data administration using Hands-On approach.
- 64 bit Computer with decent configuration (at least 4 GB RAM and dual core)
- 64 bit operating system – Mac OS or Windows or Linux
- Basic Linux and System Administration Skills
- Overview of Cloudera Quickstart VM. It is not enough to get actual skills though. But it can help to use it for your reference at a later point in time.
- Provision servers from Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Sevices
- Setup Ansible on one of the node to perform some common tasks on all nodes in the cluster. It is also called as gateway or bastion or edge node.
- Setup httpd service and setup yum repository server on gateway node and configure yum repositories on other nodes pointing to the server
- Setup Cloudera Manager and Cloudera Management service along with agents
- Setup CDH Core Components -Zookeeper, HDFS and YARN
- Install other components – Spark, Kafka, Hive, Pig, Sqoop and Oozie etc.
- Capacity Planning
- Day to Day Operations
- Map to certification curriculum
Let us give you an idea about how the training is designed. Before going into details let us contemplate a few of the challenges.
- Each of the aspirants come from different background. One can be an expert in System Administration using Linux while other might be working on production support role.
- Each aspirant might be living in different time zones in different parts of the world
- Each aspirant’s spending capability might be significantly different
Keeping all those things in mind, we have come up with a plan which will work for most of the folks:
- Self-paced content with appropriate reference material and scripts
- Collaborative learning
- Focus on automation, so that you can focus on skills that are required
- If your organization need support in setting up the cluster, we offer consulting services.