DML or CRUD Operations¶
Let us understand how to perform CRUD operations using Postgresql.
- Normalization Principles
- Tables as Relations
- Database Operations – Overview
- CRUD Operations
- Creating Table
- Inserting Data
- Updating Data
- Deleting Data
- Overview of Transactions
- Exercise – Database Operations
Here are the key objectives of this section.
- What are the different types of Database Operations?
- How DML is related to CRUD Operations?
- How to insert new records into table?
- How to update existing data in a table?
- How the data is typically deleted from a table?
- You will also get a brief overview about Database Operations?
- Self evaluate whether you gain enough skills related to performing CRUD or DML operations or not using exercieses