CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer is one of the leading certifications in Big Data domain. This certification is started in January 2016 and at itversity we have the history of hundreds clearing the certification following our content. Recently there are considerable changes in the certification curriculum and hence we are recreating the content for the certification. Here is the syllabus for the same.
|Data Ingest||Sqoop||Understand sqoop import and export in detail|
|Data Ingest||Flume and Kafka||Understand ingesting data into HDFS using Flume and Kafka|
|Data Ingest||HDFS||Understand HDFS commands to copy data back and forth from HDFS|
|Transform, state and store||Spark with scala||Core Spark API such as read/write data using different file formats, joins, aggregations, filters as well as sorting and ranking|
|Data Analysis||Spark SQL using Scala||Learn Data Frames, Spark SQL along with Hive|
|Configuration||Command line options||Explore different command line options while submitting Spark jobs|
- Programming skills in general
- Laptop of 4 GB configuration with 64 bit operating system (Windows, Linux or MacOS)
- Access to labs.itversity.com or Cloudera Quickstart VM (it requires laptop with 16 GB RAM, i7 Quad Core)
Why Get Certified?
- Prove your skills where it matters. CCA exams are performance-based; your CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer exam requires you to write code in Scala and Python and run it on a cluster. You prove your skills where it matters most.
- Available Anytime, Anywhere: Forget taking a day off work to travel to a test center. CCA exams are available globally, from any computer at any time.
- Promote Your Achievement: Every CCA receives a logo for business cards, résumés, and online profiles.
- Verify Your Achievement: Every CCA certification comes with a license that allows current and potential employers to validate your CCA status.
- Current: The big data space evolves rapidly, no more so than in the Apache Spark and Hadoop developer space. We upate our CCA exams regularly to reflect the skills and tools relevant for today and beyond. And because change is the only constant in open-source environments, Cloudera requires all CCA credentials holders to stay current with two-year mandatory re-testing in order to maintain current status and privileges.
CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Exam (CCA175) Details
- Number of Questions: 10–12 performance-based (hands-on) tasks on CDH5 cluster. See below for full cluster configuration
- Time Limit: 120 minutes
- Passing Score: 70%
- Language: English, Japanese (forthcoming)
- Price: USD $295
Visit CCA official page for more details.
0% Complete 0/5 Steps
0% Complete 0/13 Steps
0% Complete 0/8 Steps